0

i have the worst wounds

Posted by uniquely_funny on 11:17 PM
Why are boys "different" from girls.

I was just thinking of how I was brought up by my parents. As a young girl, I think my dad was kind of wishing his second child was a boy. He would give me lesons on the kinds of screws and other tools on the hardware stores.

Also, speaking of wounds, I was and still am the boyish type. I loved rbiking, rollerblading, playing tag outdoors. And I was and still am a clumsy girl. I hid all the wounds that I got from all those hardcore outdoor activities from my parents. I mean what kid wasn't scared of pouring alcohol on their wounds? Hence my many wounds from my childhood. Even when I was a teen, from all those sneaking out, a.k.a going "overdabakod" so the gate won't squeak.And over the years of growing from my wild child years and now unto the nerdy me, I am so proud to say that I now get my wounds from climbing our ceilling high bookshelf at home.

I was never brought up by my parents or prep me for beauty pageants. And you know what, I still wear knee-showing clothes, mini skirts, shorts, short dresses. I could care less that I don't have the perfect flawless legs. And that got me thinking of why boys and girls are brought up differently. My dad used to tell me to keep my complexion fair, dress girly, act all finesse. But the more you control on how a teenager should act or look, they would rebel against everything. *raise my hand* I was that teenager. I loved getting a tan, dressed rugged, and acted..well boyish, not the typical girly type. I still am.

Now that I have a nephew around, I will witness on how boys are brought up since I was not really around when my little brother was growing up. And actually, my brother is not the typical boyish type. He has a sensitive side and he is not that sporty.

Can boys do the hulahoop?

Can boys play teacher-teacher, doctor-doctor, luto-lutuan?

Just curious.



0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates