0

Yesterday was FRIDAY.

Posted by uniquely_funny on 4:13 PM
It was crazy.

Today is Saturday, another day!

Haha That's from a song parody of Rebecca Black's FRIDAY. And oh my, have you heard of GNESA- WILDER song. !!!!! And that Thanksgiving song. How sad! :( I'm all for giving these girls a chance, to fulfill their dreams to become a popstar or just have a music video out there but the producer of FRIDAY and THANKSGIVING, wow ! Just wow lyrics! JUST AMAZING! *sarcastic* Sorry...

MANONOOD NA LANG AKO NG CENTER FOR POP MUSIC PHILIPPINES PROMO SHOW TONIGHT!!! AHHHHH! EXCITED TO SEE MY FAVES! Someday they are our next Avril, Charice, Sarah G.

Random Update on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, DISAPPOINTING!!! Sometimes, when in the middle of browsing the web, the back light would flicker. And just today I encountered a "camera failed" error. And grey block photos. :( terrible. I mean yeah, I have a 2 year warranty but to experience these errors so early, I just had this for a month. :( Saddity sad. I guess iOS/Apple is still the best. I'm no gadget expert...but that's how I see it.

Random AGAIN: I colored my hair again. :( :| :\ I made a promise to grow back unto my natural hair color which is black, but I'm just addicted to coloring my hair!!!! It's like the same thing with tattoo for others, it gets addicting. It's amazing, I had this caramel-like with a little hint of blond on the tips of my hair for almost 2 years now, and now my new hair color is called COFFEE. Kind of darker.

Will update again after my my tab's check-up at the store. Maybe there's hope that I'd still like Android and Samsung gadgets...

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates